Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rainy Days are Good Days for Property Tours

Finally having a rainy day in Louisville!   Overall, we have had a dry year.  I think that I heard we were more than 7 inches below normal rain fall for the year and more than 2 inches below normal for November (until today)   So, since it is not a weekend and I am unaware of any weddings or funerals that might be compromised, I am all for a rainy day.    

IN FACT, I would argue that a rainy day is a great day to tour or inspect commercial real estate property.  Well maybe not land, but definitely industrial, office and retail.   The reason is that when it is raining, you have a better chance of finding problems with leaks or drainage that can cause problems.    Actually, now that I think about it, I think I would say it is even good to inspect Land.   Of course, being out in the rain may be a little miserable but you might be able to get a feel for drainage and possible flooding or pooling issues.

So, if you were thinking of canceling a tour because you didn't want to get out in the rain, I would advise you to take the tour.   I have a rain jacket and an umbrella, so I am happy to meet you there.  

Have a great day, all.   Let me know if I can help with your real estate needs.

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Parkway
Louisville, KY  40299

ofc: 502-379-6005

I am a licensed real estate broker in KY and IN.   I specialize in Commercial Real Estate and handle Land, Office, Industrial, Investment and Retail Properties.   I help Landlords, Tenants, Buyer and Sellers.   Let me know if you know of someone needing some help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment