Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Affordable Office in Northeast Louisville


8700 Westport Road - Westport Office Plaza



I have been spending a fair amount of time on this listing recently.     When I took over the listing the building was about about 30% leased.    Now it is approximately 63% leased.   This building is in a good location and is very affordable.   A summary of pertinent information follows –

  • Approximately 22,540 Square Feet on approximately 1.27 acres
  • Currently approximately 8,400 Square Feet available ranging from 200 Square Feet to 4,600 Square Feet of contiguous space
  • Windows in most offices
  • Parking at the door
  • Now accessible by the newly opened Westport / Watterson Expressway (I-264) interchange (2,0 miles)
  • Convenient to
    Hurstbourne Parkway
    (1.2 miles) and Gene Snyder Expressway (2.6 miles)
  • Zoned OR-1
  • Signage on
    Westport Rd
For lease at $10.00 / SF.   Let me know if you know of anyone needing affordable space in this area.   I would love to show them around.   

Have a great day. 

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Parkway
Louisville, KY  40299

I am a licensed real estate broker in Kentucky and Indiana.   I specialize in Commercial Real Estate and handle Land, Office, Industrial, Investment and Retail properties.   I represent Landlords, Tenants, Sellers and Buyers.     You can also find me on Twitter @mccoydw.  

No comments:

Post a Comment