Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Louisville Call Center - My busiest listing - Lease news


I am pleased to report that we have leased a major portion of my Louisville Call Center listing.   The deal which is now official with the new tenant moving in, has been in the works for quite some time.   Although I am sure that the details of the deal will be common knowledge shortly, I do not have permission from my client or the tenant to release any of this information.    

What I can tell you is this, the third floor of this building is still available for lease.  This is an extraordinarily cool building - 
  • Third floor consists of 59,000 Square Feet contiguous space
  • 18 inch raised floors
  • full generator back up for the entire building
  • full uninteruptible power sources for IT equipment
  • approx 750+ cubicles in place
  • the building has parking for 1,100+ cars
This has been an extremely active listing from the very beginning.  Given the amount of activity and ongoing interest in the building, our client is only looking for full floor users for the remaining space.

Anyway, it is a good day when you get to lease or sell a client's property.  

Have a great day!

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Pkwy
Louisville, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment