Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Office / Special Purpose Listing

2013 is off to a great start!  Earlier this week, I listed a 32,000 square foot Office / Special Purpose property in Eastern Jefferson County for sale.   This building, located on a 7 acre suburban campus, has abundant parking and has terrific access to I-71 and I-64 via the Gene Snyder freeway.  The asking price is $3.1 Million.    

I plan to tour the property later this week, when I hope to be able to take some pictures that I can post later.  In the mean time, if you would like more information, you can e-mail me for more information OR you can check it out on one of the following sites:
It should be available on www.CoStar.com shortly as well.  

This is a really nice property.  If you know someone who might have an interest, please pass the word!  

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Pkwy
Louisville, KY  40299

ofc: (502) 379-6005
cel: (502) 905-5274
e-mail: DMcCoy@ccre.biz

BTW - I am a licensed real estate broker in Kentucky and Indiana.  I specialize in Commercial Properties, handling Office, Industrial, Commercial land, Investment and Retail properties.   I work with Landlords, Tenants, Sellers and Buyers.    Give me a call if you need some help buying, selling or leasing commercial real estate.  I would love to help.    

No comments:

Post a Comment