Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 starts with a Busy Week in Commercial Real Estate

My initial post for 2013 declared this year to be the Year of Prosperity.   If things continue as they have this week, we should be well on track.    I guess I should check with my Commercial Real Estate colleagues around town to see if they are seeing similar activity  but I can tell you that my phone has been ringing like crazy all week.     In fact, my phone started ringing this morning at 6:30 AM and I was on the phone pretty much non-stop until lunch time.     

Or course, so far, none of this has resulted in a new contract, lease or closing but it is certainly encouraging.      After the dust has settled a little, I will probably go back and do some data analysis to provide some hard numbers where we can see if these gut instincts match real activity.

In the mean time, if you are looking for some commercial real estate, let me know.   I think it is time to spread this prosperity around.   I for one, would certainly like to help you accomplish that. 

That's all for now.  Really more of a "around the water cooler" kind of post.   Hope the New Year is going well for you.   Have a great day.

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40299

ofc: (502) 379-6005
cel: (502) 905-5274
e-mail: DMcCoy@ccre.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment