Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

NICE 21,000 SF Louisville Industrial Building for Lease - Property Promotion for the Day



2520 Ridgemar Court

My Property promotion for the day -

Looking for someone needing a nice industrial building to lease.   This is a very nice warehouse building with a meticulous owner who has kept it very well maintained.    It is available for lease immediately.     Let me know if you know someone who may have an interest.

Features of this building include -

  • 21,000 + Square Foot Industrial building
  • Approximately 4,000 Square Feet of Office
  • 1 drive in door and 2 dock doors
  • Ceiling height of 18 to 22 feet
  • Located in Bluegrass Industrial Park, home to approximately 850 businesses and employing approximately 38,000
  • Easy access to two Interstate interchanges on I-64 (I-64 @ Hurstbourne Pkwy and I-64 @ Blankenbaker Pkwy)
This is a very nice and very clean industrial building and did I mention that it is available immediately?    The owner would love to get a new tenant.  Please let me know if you know of anyone looking for about 21,000 SF of industrial space in the Louisville area.  

Thanks so much!  Have a great day.

BTW - If you need help with commercial real estate, give me a call!  I work with Buyers, Sellers, Landlords, Tenants and Investors.  I handle Office, Industrial, Land, Investment and Retail properties.  Heck, I can even set you up with help on residential real estate if you need it. 

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Pkwy
Louisville, KY  40299

No comments:

Post a Comment