Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Jefferson Pavilion - Development Parcels Adjacent to Jefferson Mall





For my property promotion today, I am looking for people that might need some land.  I have Three very nice Development parcels available adjacent to Jefferson Mall which are shaded red in the aerial shot above.   Features include –
  • 3 development parcels available –
    • parcel 1 - approximately 1.5 acres adjacent to GFS and Target - available at $375,000 / acre
    • parcel 2 – approximately 2.2 acres with frontage on Jefferson Blvd – available at $375,000 /acre
    • parcel 3 – approximately 16.5 acres adjacent to Target  - available at $175,000 / acre
  • Adjacent to Jefferson Mall home of more than 100 retail stores, including Macy’s, Dillard’s, Sears and JC Penney.   
  • Property already zoned C-2
  • All utilities are to site
The smaller sites would be great for smaller stand alone retail or office sites.   The large site could be a good site for a big box retail use, assisted living, or perhaps multifamily .     If you know of someone who might have an interest, please let me know or have them give me a call.  

Thanks so much for the help!  

BTW - If you need help with your real estate needs, give me a call.   I specialize in Commercial Real Estate and work with Landlords, Tenants, Buyers, Sellers and Investors.   I handle Office, Industrial, Land, Investment and Retail properties.   Heck, I can even hook you up with someone if you need help with residential property.   I would love to help if I can.

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Pkwy
Louisville, KY  40299


No comments:

Post a Comment