Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Construction on Residential Condos

I happened to notice that there is some new construction going on.   Recently, they started some new townhouse condo units at the corner of Shelbyville Rd and Dorsey Lane.   This development started a few years back and I was surprised to see these new units starting.   Most of the market data on condos indicates that they are a hard sell right now especially because they are difficult to finance.    Still, it is good to see some construction activity.  I am sure that the contractors are grateful to have some work and I hope that they are successful.   

We are coming up on the 4th of July and all day I have been hearing about people planning to take tomorrow off for an extended weekend or vacation next week.   So, I am guessing that things will be quiet tomorrow.

Have a great holiday weekend.   

David

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Pkwy
Louisville, Ky  40299

No comments:

Post a Comment