Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blogging Again

I'm finally done licking my wounds and am starting fresh.    The bad news is that several hundred articles were lost when my last blog was lost.   Many of the posts were time sensitive and as such, probably not items that people would reference often.   The pieces which I really hate losing were the informational pieces and the research pieces.   The informational pieces were designed to be accessed to answer topical questions and I would often print them out and send them in response to people's questions.  The research pieces took a fair amount of time and effort to compose and were often used for reference.  

Still every setback is also an opportunity.   Since the old blog was established, I was reluctant to make changes that might have improved the blog simply because I didnt want to lose what I had already accumulated.    So, hopefully, with a fresh start and some experience under my belt, this blog will have several improvements.    

Thanks for reading.   Have a great day!

David W. McCoy
Associate Broker
Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate
10444 Bluegrass Parkway
Louisville, KY  40299

No comments:

Post a Comment